No Bugs Pest Protection Plan Details
Our No Bugs Pest Protection program eliminates troublesome pests quickly and completely. We utilize integrated pest management (IPM) solutions for the interior and exterior of your home at the time of the initial treatment. Each quarter, a preventative pest protection treatment is applied to the exterior of your home. Any additional treatments needed for the control of general pests are applied at no additional charge. Our comprehensive plan is designed to eliminate ants, roaches, spiders, crickets, mice, wasps, scorpions, and centipedes.
- Interior Inspection and Treatment – Our pest control technicians are trained to locate common hiding places for house pests and apply our pest control solutions to ensure a thorough application. We will search behind kitchen appliances, in corners, under sinks and pipe chases, inside garages, attics, and crawlspaces to provide complete coverage.
- Exterior Inspection and Treatment – The best way to control a pest infestation in your home is to prevent them from ever entering. We will treat common entry sites along the exterior of your property during our visit, including windows, doors, and cracks along your foundation wall.
The Benefits of Our Quarterly Pest Control
Oftentimes, homeowners aren’t thinking about pest control until they see a mouse sitting on their kitchen counter or a colony of ants marching through a windowsill. However, those that choose our quarterly pest control services understand the many benefits and peace of mind it brings. Our team’s comprehensive pest management solutions ensure that your home is totally protected with reliable treatment and ongoing monitoring. The benefits of our No Bugs Pest Protection program includes:
- Prevent Damage to Your Home – If invasive pests are able to invade and nest in your home, they can cause irreparable damage that threatens your home’s structural integrity. Carpenter ants, termites, and mice infestations should be dealt with quickly.
- Prevents Illness – Pests such as roaches and mice carry a variety of diseases with them, either through their bite or droppings, which can contaminate food. Many flu-like symptoms can be avoided with proper pest management.
- Reduce Costs – Extermination costs are normally more expensive and require a more disruptive application than ongoing maintenance and quarterly treatments.
- Complete Coverage – With routine applications, we can provide more comprehensive and customizable pest control solutions for your home.
Our Integrated Pest Management Approach
Integrated pest management (IPM) is a comprehensive and thoughtful approach to pest management solutions that utilize biological, cultural, physical, and chemical tools to reduce invasive pests in your home. Our technicians will take the time to thoroughly inspect and monitor your property to best understand your pest problem and provide the right solutions to help combat it. We also educate our clients so they can avoid creating a pest-friendly environment in their homes. We utilize an integrated pest management approach because it minimizes economic, health, and environmental risks while still providing you with complete pest management solutions.
Contact the Leader in Pest Management Solutions
Since 1953, homeowners throughout Cookeville, TN, and the surrounding areas have trusted Midstate Termite & Pest Control Inc. for all of their residential pest presentations. With our No Bugs Quarterly Pest Protection plan, we utilize a holistic approach to pest management to ensure your home and family are protected. Our team has decades of experience utilizing the most advanced methods in pest prevention, including integrated pest management for complete and comprehensive coverage. Contact our team today to get started with a free estimate.