Midstate Termite and Pest Control Provides Spider Control
Over 3,500 spider species exist in the U.S. The crawling predators feed on living pests and animals and are usually harmless. Spiders aren’t a welcome sight in most homes, so we’re here to guarantee living without the creepy crawlers. Midstate Pest Control exterminators will keep your home in Cookeville, TN free from arachnids throughout the year. We have the skill, knowledge, and experience to tackle even the most difficult infestation. Since 1953, our locally owned and operated pest control company has provided reliable pest and spider control with treatment programs customized to each issue. Contact us for a free spider inspection today!
Common Spiders Found In The Cookeville, TN Area
From the small orb-weaver spider to the poisonous brown recluse, we have thousands of different species of spiders in the Cookeville, TN area. Though most are harmless and simply creepy, a black widow and brown recluse bite can be fatal. Some of the most common spiders include:
- Black widow
- Brown recluse
- Cellar spider
- House spider
- Jumping spider
- Wolf spider
- Zipper spider
Full Inspection For A Spider Infestation
We understand no one wants to deal with spider problems in their home. We’ll help you find the reason spiders are coming into your home. During our inspection, we’ll look for:
- Spider webs – It’s important to understand that not all spider webs look like a classic web. Some webs resemble wasps’ nest that are funnel shaped.
- Moist areas – Spiders love to hang out in wet locations like sheds and basements. Damp areas are the perfect breeding grounds for insects they enjoy for dinner.
- Burrows – Many spiders burrow into the ground and use crevices in your foundation as temporary nests.
- The presence of insects – Ants, lice, and flies are a spider’s favorite food source. If you have any of these insects, you should expect spiders.
Our Spider Pest Control Process
We perform a detailed pest control process to remove spiders, including:
- Property inspection
- Identify types of spiders in and around your home
- Detailed spider extermination plan and removal report
- Entry points sealing
- Implementation of spider control products
- Check on you for updates of any spider sightings
Learn How to Protect Your Home from Spiders
The best ways to protect your home from spiders include:
- Seal any cracks or holes on the exterior of your home
- Use essential oils to repel spiders from your home
- Get rid of insects around your home
- Adopt a dog or cat that will naturally hunt for spiders
- Bring in pest control professionals to safely rid of spiders
Call Midstate Termite and Pest Control
We’re here to help you with all your pest control problems. We provide a 100% guaranteed service for spider control in Cookeville and Crossville, TN. We offer free inspection to determine if you have an infestation. Our trained team looks for conditions perfect for spiders that might not be visible to the homeowner. We’ve helped thousands of satisfied customers since 1953. There isn’t a spider control issue that we have yet to see! Our friendly team ensures a home without spiders. Contact us today to schedule your spider inspection!