Midstate Termite and Pest Control Centipede Services
Finding a creepy, crawly centipede in your house isn’t fun. They love to make their way into your house during rainy times. Midstate Pest Control is here to help you get rid of pests and centipedes from your home. Our 100% guaranteed home pest control services in Cookeville and Crossville, TN ensure these pests with hundreds of legs don’t bother you. You won’t usually see them during the day because love to forage for food at night. Centipedes are typically found in damp areas like bathrooms, closets, and basements. Contact us today to get a free quote!
Signs of A Centipede Infestation
You may notice certain signs that point towards a centipede infestation, including:
- Activity – You probably will only notice these nocturnal animals at night, but you may have an infestation if you notice them moving around during the day.
- Sightings – If you notice a fast-moving creature with lots of legs crawling up your wall, it’s time to call in the professionals.
- Pet Behavior – Most pets don’t enjoy insects, so they may be on alert or show aggression if they see a centipede hanging out.
How Can I Get Rid Of Centipedes?
If you’re constantly finding centipedes in your home, it usually means they’re finding food. The best thing is to call us to schedule pest control service. We’ll perform our top-notch pest control services to control your centipede problem as soon as possible. After service, we’ll check in to ensure you’re happy and haven’t seen any more pest issues.
Helpful Centipede Prevention Tips
You can do your part to ensure centipedes don’t come into your home by:
- Use Dehumidifiers in Moist Areas- Since centipedes love moistures, they’re usually found in bathrooms and basements. Dehumidifiers help pull moisture out of the air, leaving centipedes without their perfect environment.
- Seal Cracks Around Your Home- Centipedes easily crawl through tiny cracks and crevices. Seal any cracks around dryer vents, window frames, and door frames.
- Clean Your Yard – Dead leaves and debris on your lawn attract centipedes. Get rid of large compost piles or piles of mulch that may attract decaying plant matter.
100% Guaranteed Centipede Control Services
At Midstate Termite and Pest Control, we make a promise to use our extensive services to rid of your centipede problem. Your customized protection plans help to target your home’s most vulnerable spots. Our quarterly pest protection options ensure your home is free of creepy crawlers. Since 1953, we’ve served Middle Tennessee’s pest control needs. We’ve seen it all, and we can handle your centipedes. Our locally-owned business promises 100% guaranteed pest control services.
Schedule Your Free Centipede Inspection
If you’ve seen multiple centipedes or other pests, Midstate Pest Control will take care of your problems in Cookeville, TN. We understand the need to live a life without worry of pests in every room. We have extensive experience treating insects, rodents, and bugs. Our friendly, compassionate team will get rid of your centipedes. Contact Midstate Termite and Pest Control for your free centipede inspection today!